make ur own Gold paper designs on bags or cloths n shineee …..
We’re in love. Gold transfer foil is the stuff DIY dreams are made of. You can add a touch of gold to a tote using transfer foil and brush-on adhesive, designed specifically for fabrics…
This technique also works on wood, cork and some paper objects as well as an endless list of fabric items. So take a look around and start thinking of what objects in your home could use a metallic accent!
– Parchment paper
Additional Tools :-
– Scissors (optional)
– Paper plate
1. Squirt some glue onto a paper plate or other surface not used for food.
2. Brush a thin layer of glue onto your tote bag.
3. Let glue dry slightly for 30 seconds.
4. Place one sheet of gold transfer foil on top of the glue, silver side down.
5. Lay a sheet of parchment paper on top of the gold foil and iron for 20 seconds.
6. Let sit until completely cool to the touch, and peel away the gold foil.
7. Repeat this process until you are happy with your design.
8. Let gold foil cure completely for 72 hours before use….!